Aspire AF Mesh coils are available in two resistances:
0.6ohm Mesh Coil. Best vaped between 15W-18W for a restricted-direct-to-lung (RDTL) vape. The 0.6ohm coil is designed to provide clearer flavour and larger cloud production. Best used with 50/50 PG/VG ratio e-liquids and higher for slightly larger clouds.
1.0ohm Mesh Coil. Best vaped between 12W-15W for a mouth-to-lung (MTL) vape. MTL vaping is best suited to beginner vapers as this style of vaping closely replicates the sensation a traditional cigarette provides. The 1.0ohm coil is designed for vapers who prefer a more discreet cloud production, ideal for stealthy vaping on the go. Higher resistance coils can be used with e-liquids with a higher nicotine strength, best used with 50% PG 50% VG e-liquids and nic salt e-liquids for a real smoking sensation.
The Aspire Flexus Q kit comes with both 0.6ohm and 1.0ohm coils to explore and find which vape coil you prefer.
Aspire AF Mesh coils use the latest innovation in vape coils. Aspire AF Mesh coils are vertical mesh coils that feature a lattice mesh coil design. Perfectly designed to heat faster and more evenly delivering improved flavour. Aspire coils are known for their exquisite coil quality and are built to last longer.
The Aspire AF Mesh coils are filled with organic cotton and when used with the Flexus Q airway provide pure flavour and excellent cloud production.
We recommend using high PG e-liquids, 50:50 e-liquids and nicotine salt e-liquids with Aspire AF Mesh coils for best results.
If you love flavoursome vaping with minimal to medium cloud production give Aspire AF mesh coils a try today.
Aspire AF Mesh Coil Features
- MTL and RDTL Vaping
- 0.6ohm Resistance (15W-18W)
- 1.0ohm Resistance (12W-15W)
- Pure Flavour
- Excellent Cloud Production
- Long-lasting Coil Lifespan
- Mesh Coil
- Even Coil Heating
- Organic Cotton
- Available in Pack of 5
- Aspire AF Mesh Coils (Pack of 5)
ALL ORDERS ARE DISPATCHED FROM UK
FOR UK CUSTOMERS.
• Items will be arranged dispatching within 24 hours upon payment clearance during business days (except Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays). Unless there is an exception, you will be notified immediately via e-mail of any delays.
• We use Royal Mail 24hr tracked service to ship our orders which usually takes 1 to 2 working days to arrive.
• Free Shipping for orders over £200.
• Next working day delivery for orders over £200.00
• Items will be dispatched to the buyer’s address provided with the order. Please do confirm whether your address is correct or not before you do the payment.
• Please kindly be patient to wait, for any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by eBay messages. We will answer or help you to solve the problems as soon as we can.
• We offer next working day guaranteed delivery before 1 pm for a charge of £6.99
• In case you need your order next day. It will be shipped by Royal mail next day delivery before 1 PM.
For EU CUSTOMERS.
- Items will be arranged dispatching within 48 hours upon payment clearance during business days (except Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays in UK). Unless there is an exception, you will be notified immediately via e-mail of any delays.
We use UPS as courier who are 1 of the most efficient couriers in the world. A tracking number will be sent in the email once your order is shipped. This tracking number will give you an update about where your order is.
Delivery time can be from 2-10 working days depending on how long your local customs office can take to clear customs.
Since all the orders are shipped from UK. They will be subject to customs clearance in EU and any other international countries. Please note that we provide all the details for customs clearance on the package. So most of the times customs clearance officers don’t need more information. However in case they need more information we will be more than happy to assist you with that.
We have added most of the European countries into European zone. Charges for applied as mentioned below:
ZONE: Shipping charges to following countries are £200.
Zone 1 will have these countries Germany, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Ireland, Austria, Hungry, Poland, Slovakia, Malta, Luxemburg, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia.